Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am a Responsible Netizen


            Modern technologies today are widely used in the whole world. In these modern technologies, one of the famous is the computer. Even though, some populace believes that it has bad effects on us, especially to students, still, we gain benefit from it. That’s why we should learn on how to be a responsible user of it.
            One of the most used parts of the computer is the internet. Here, we can search everything we want, like finding out for the meaning of some terms, biography of some famous persons, lyrics of songs, etc. Not only the students but all internet users are benefited educationally. In this, large number of people can increase their knowledge.
            The internet also helps many people to be sociable through some net- working sites. Face book, twitter, friendster, etc are some net- working sites that help us to develop our personality and will to know ourselves more.
            Those are only some benefits we gain from the internet. We gain benefits so we should learn how to be responsible user of it. And as a student, it should start on me.
            I am a responsible netizen because I use the internet properly whenever I visit it. My only purpose whenever I visit it is to search for my assignments and projects. I don’t use the internet for watching some censored videos or viewing some censored photos that I know that will affect not only my mind but my whole personality. I don’t write any offensive or bad comments whenever I use some social net- working site because I know that once I use it, it will be open to all internet users. I also avoid writing offensive comments that will result to bad reputations of others.
            That’s only the way on how I became a responsible netizen because I don’t use it oftenly. But, even though I have left very little ways on how I became a responsible netizen, we should have discipline to our self. If others cannot, let us try to teach ourself on how to be a responsible internet user. It’s the way on how we will pay back the benefit we get from using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment